I suggest you ...

Donate to The Berkeley Project and Increase Publicity!

My name is Dipin Kaur, and I am writing to you on behalf of
The Berkeley Project—a non-profit student organization at UC
Berkeley.

The Berkeley Project was started in 2006 to provide students with a unique opportunity to come together and give back to the local community. We have two events every year, and every spring we put on a set of volunteer day events during three consecutive Saturdays called Berkeley Project Month; we send out over 600 students to volunteer at various community service sites around the city on each of the three Saturdays. This year we are working with UC Berkeley’s Chancellor’s Office and the City of Berkeley to put on these events, which will be held on Saturday, March 2, March 9, and March 16 2013.

We are looking for sponsors to donate food and/or drink so we can provide our volunteers with breakfast and lunch as thanks for their commitment and contribution. We understand that your business plays a large part in the community, and therefore, we believe that fostering our partnership with you would greatly help both the community and you. As we are a non- profit organization, a donation of any size, in cash or kind, would be greatly appreciated and will go to help make Berkeley Project Month a huge success, like it has been over the previous years. WE EVEN ACCEPT DAY OLD FOOD AND ARE WILLING TO ARRANGE FOR A PICKUP. In addition, your donation is tax deductible, and I would be more than happy to provide you with our 501(c)3 number upon confirmation of a donation. In return for your generosity, your business will also receive publicity across the UC Berkeley campus and greater Berkeley community by receiving recognition on our various marketing materials, both in print and online. Your company’s logo will be featured on our website with a minimum of a $100 monetary or in-kind donation. Furthermore, with a $250 or more monetary or in-kind donation, your logo will be featured on our BP Day t-shirts which are given to every participant in the month of November. Without a doubt, these t-shirts will be seen all over campus and the city for even years after the event.

As our event is fast approaching, we would greatly appreciate a response by Thursday, February 14, 2013. If you have any questions, need more information, or would like to donate, please
feel free to contact me via email at dipinkaur@berkeleyproject.org. Thank you so much for taking time to
consider our request, and thank you in advance for your generosity.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and forming a successful partnership.

Best regards,
Dipin Kaur
Event Planning Co-Director
The Berkeley Project
dkaur@berkeleyproject.org
eventplanning@berkeleyproject.org

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset